[Users] Fancy

Andreas Radke andreas.radke at mailbox.org
Fri Sep 1 17:20:33 CEST 2017

The Dillo plugin was requested by some of our users to allow reading
some html mails that are not properly rendered without an external
html viewer. I rarely use it myself for well known newsletters.

The plugin isn't loaded by default. We expect Arch users to know what
they do. I'd be fine to drop it by "upstream request to not ship it" if
you want.

But I prefer to leave it up to the users if they want to use
the unsupported plugin (I could add a note to the install message
about unsupported status). I guess our users would immediately jump
to self built claws-git packages with dillo plugin included once we'd
drop it. So this wouldn't change anything.

-Andy