[Users] Fancy

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Sep 1 10:05:17 CEST 2017

On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 08:53:29 +0100, Paul wrote:
>Perhaps Arch users should been left free to build and install the
>unreleased dillo plugin also, rather than it being part of the
>official build.

When I had concerns against ardour phoning home, I reported this to the
Arch bug tracker. The package maintainer agreed and removed the phone
home flag from the PKGBUILD. If an Arch user should have concerns
regarding Claws build with this Dillo thingy, it's also possible to ask
the maintainer to remove it. https://bugs.archlinux.org/

I'm not the package maintainer, I only explained the Arch Linux policy.