[Users] Firefox for HTML emails

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Sep 1 08:02:35 CEST 2017

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 18:09:22 -0700, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
>CM 3.15.0.
>
>Is there a better way of viewing HTML emails in firefox?
>
>Right now, I have to:

>right-click
>open with
>down arrow to select: firefox --new-tab "%s"
>
>Is there a way of creating an action that does that for me?
>
>"firefox --new-tab %p&" still makes me still do the "aa"
>
>How can I tell CM to find the html section and open it?

Hi,

if I change

Configuration > Preferences... > Message View > Text Options

from my choice to only enable

"Render HTML messages as text"

to additionally enable

"Select the HTML part multipart/alternative messages"

the action "firefox --new-tab %p&" works without the need to push "a"
"a". I just didn't assign a shortcut to the action, but I assume this
shouldn't change anything when using the action with a shortcut ;).

Regards,
Ralf