[Users] Delay sending emails by n minutes

wwp subscript at free.fr
Fri Oct 27 00:18:49 CEST 2017

Hello flyingrhino,

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:58:13 +1300 flyingrhino <flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Can anyone help regarding my question below?

Claws Mail has no delayed send option, either individually or not. You
can send later, but the whole queue will be sent and you have to decide
when.

One would say it should be the MTA to do that (from a workstation or
std home user PoV, I'd say it's irritative to talk about a MTA), another
one would suggest to use --send from a command-line call using an external
{script|program} fired as you want (that flushes the whole queue). Another one to
switch to Tbird + send-later plugin.

I'd be a nice feature to have, unfortunately I know no easy way to do
it, at least if you want to sending emails individually, each one w/ a
specific timer.

Regards,