[Users] Filter including move to gmail trash

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:27:13 CEST 2017

Can anyone explain to me how to create a filter which will take an
email from gmail,according to 'From', transfer it to my "buy me"
folder, and then move it to gmail trash?
 Currently I sort these on "from", dump them in "buy me", flick through
 them in Claws-mail and then get rid of them, but gmail is holding a
 copy still, so I periodically remove them from AllMail in gmail to
 trash in gmail so they ultimately disappear.
Claws-mail downloads them to move them to the trash - so that is slow and wasteful of bandwidth.

Liz