[Users] Delay sending emails by n minutes

flyingrhino flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz
Sat Oct 14 08:28:31 CEST 2017

Hello fellow claws'ers

Does anyone know how to configure claws 3.11.1 to automatically hold on to emails I send for n minutes before actually sending it?

What I want to achieve is to send mail normally (ctrl-enter, or send button) , and claws automatically intercepts that and holds on to the mail for n more minutes before actually sending it. This will give me a chance to edit the mail during this time if I made any mistakes.

The reason for claws 3.11.1 is because this is the highest version in my linux mint repos.

Thanks for making the best email client and sharing it with the rest of us.