[Users] Sending mail hangs when using PGP MIME

Mark Raynsford list+org.claws-mail at io7m.com
Fri Oct 13 16:11:18 CEST 2017

On 2017-10-13T15:12:57 +0200
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

> What does Network log in Claws Mail look like? Or console output when
> claws-mail is run with --debug switch.

Nothing useful in the Network log. Here's the output of the --debug
option when opening Claws, attempting to send a message, and waiting
for it to time out:

  http://ataxia.io7m.com/2017/10/13/claws-debug.txt

Nothing in there really sticks out at me as being a problem. I was
slightly concerned about:

  prefs_gpg.c:601:Can't disable gpg agent (no GPG_AGENT_INFO)

But I read in the GPG manual that this environment variable is no
longer used as of GPG 2.1.

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com