[Users] Sending mail hangs when using PGP MIME

Mark Raynsford list+org.claws-mail at io7m.com
Fri Oct 13 14:19:31 CEST 2017

On 2017-10-10T19:33:24 +0000
Mark Raynsford <list+org.claws-mail at io7m.com> wrote:

> Suddenly today I'm having trouble sending mail.

Some experimentation has shown me that sending mail with PGP MIME
always fails, sending mail with PGP Inline fails more often than it
succeeds, and sending mail without any PGP succeeds mostly but
sometimes fails.

In all cases, the symptom is the same: Claws just doesn't send any data
and eventually the SMTP server closes the connection.

I'd really appreciate some pointers on tracking down this problem: It's
seriously impacting my ability to use Claws day-to-day.

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com