[Users] Multiple Recipients

Jeremy Nicoll jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org
Tue Oct 3 10:56:34 CEST 2017

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017, at 09:40, Paul wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:20:59 +0100
> Jeremy Nicoll <jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org> wrote:
>
> > Actually I don't see how folder properties would help for a
> > group of destination address either.
>
> You set some defaults in the folder properties, then your one
> operation is using TAB address completion in the compose window to
> add your address book group.

Ah, I'd only looked previously at folder properties for newsgroups,
not email folders.  I see that there's lots of options for email
folders.  So provided the OP filters the appropriate set of emails
into a special folder they could define the address group as the
default to/cc/bcc as required?

As newsgroup folder defaults don't seem to include any email
to/cc/bcc options, is that deliberate, to discourage people from
eg cc-ing a news post to someone?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.