[Users] Multiple Recipients

Jeremy Nicoll jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org
Tue Oct 3 09:57:01 CEST 2017

On Mon, 2 Oct 2017, at 22:23, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 23:10:53 +0200, Johan Vromans wrote:
> >In the Address Book you can define address groups (Edit > New Group)
> >and assign as many addresses to this as you want.
>
> If a groups name e.g. should be "Office" you could type "off" into the
> address field and then push the tab key. Select "Office (Group)" and all
> addresses of this group appear in the address field.

Does such a definition allow you to populate a mix of fields in one
operation,
so eg can you set

 to: yourself
 cc: another-of-your-own-addresses
bcc: tom,dick,harry

in one go?    Another email client I've used did allow that, with the
distribution-
list definition containing lists of header types and values to be
inserted in each.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.