[Users] mairix and recoll

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Sun Nov 26 20:59:11 CET 2017

Hello,

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 19:08:03 +0100
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

> Anyway, what about pushing the vfolder thing again? Way better than
> mairix (I used mairix for a while here, it's not really user-friendly).

Well, I have vfolder in my claws, and following the email from Jens, I've
been searching for some info on the way to use it.... and was unable to
find it.
Do we have some help about vfolder ? Could we have some integration of
recoll, vfolder and Actions to ease the search ? I have having to invoke
manually an external app to search (recoll), but it is so fast compared to
the regular Claws search...

Paul (not wwp ;)