[Users] Next CM release - rough timescale?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Nov 16 18:59:03 CET 2017

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 18:45:30 +0100
Colin Leroy wrote:

> On 15 November 2017 at 16h04, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Can the devs say roughly when we should expect to see the next CM
> > release, the one that will contain the changes that didn't make it
> > into 3.15.1?
>
> If all goes according to Paul's plans, 17th december.
>
> Hope it helps!

Thanks Colin, it does indeed help.

I have worked out how to fix the builds I was making successfully on
F26, F27 is similar but as ever a few things have changed and I also
discovered and removed an old unnecessary rpm that had some rpm macros
in it that were not helping at all. I also needed to update the
aclocal.m4 file, I hadn't needed to do that in a long time.

I have now got it fixed up enough that I can run 3.15.0gitxxx builds
without any problems. The learning experience with Fedora never stops,
which is actually a good thing :)

--

Brian Morrison