[Users] messages with no date

Melchor MonleĆ³n mel at ctav.es
Wed Nov 15 10:18:54 CET 2017

version 3.14.1
modules: Fancy, Bogofilter

some of the emails that i have received appears with no date.
specifically two of the issuers

in the message source there is no Date field

they say that is my email client that deletes date field.
they say me:

 "Good morning Melchor,

 Surely the claws-mail deletes some mail metadata
 electronic, such as the DATE metadata, for not meeting any of the
 the RFC protocols that this mail client has implemented.
 I do not know the claws-mail and I do not know what the reason may be,
 in the rest of email clients does not exist that problem (Outlook,
 Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.).

 It must be a problem of compatibility with RFC protocols commonly
 used by mail servers. Check the configuration of
 claws-mail trying to locate some parameter that mentions something
 about
 compatibility or RFC, is surely limiting the use of them.

 Regards,  "

--
Melchor Monleon.