[Users] Online searchable mailing list archives

flyingrhino flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz
Thu Nov 9 08:50:49 CET 2017

> Have you tried searching with Google?
>
> site:lists.claws-mail.org "[Users]" search archives

Thanks for the response.
No, I didn't try that and I bet 95% of other people who land on the archives page don't do that either.
Most would give up or try searching other forums, few would sign up to the mailing list.
That's how I got to the list (because I couldn't find answers elsewhere), and I must admit - reading some of the mails that arrive gives me more knowledge about claws in general. Stuff I'd never thought of myself. That's what keeps me on the list :)

I still think that making searching easier for the regular person will be beneficial to all.