[Users] automatically changing From address

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Wed May 24 13:59:38 CEST 2017

I get all the mail sent to my domain, and frequently use unique mail
addresses when communicating with firms (e.g. I might have subscribed
here using claws-mail at howorth.org.uk). When they send me mail, they do
so to these unique addresses, but if I reply to the mail it is sent
from my main address. I'd like it to be sent from the unique address
instead. Presently I do this by editing the From line manually, but is
it possible to do this automatically? i.e. Use the To address as the
From address when replying to mail?

Some organizations that don't understand how things work insist on mail
coming from the 'correct' address. :(

Cheers, Dave