[Users] GData plugin: I cannot see domain contacts (those in Directory)

Enrique Bosch ebosch at hofmann.es
Thu May 18 16:27:47 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I use Claws Mail as my main email client with a Gmail for business account. I have installed the GData plugin to have the corporative contacts in Claws, it's working but there is a problem: the corporative domain contacts (they are in a folder called "Directory" from Gmail web interface) are not being synchronized, only the personal contacts I have added in "My contacts" folder are visible from Claws.

I can manually copy the contacts from "Directory" to "My contacts" page by page (there are thousands) and then they are visible in Claws. But this is very tedious and if there is an update in corporative contacts (add or delete), is not reflected in "My contacts".

Do you know why this is happening and how could be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Despite this problem I think the plugin is a great job and necessary for real work with Gmail accounts.

The version of Claws and plugins I'm using is: 3.14.1 under GNU/Linux (Debian).

Regards
Enrique Bosch