[Users] Intermittent loss of SMTP user and password

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun May 7 07:36:33 CEST 2017

Hi all,

For the second time in a year or so, my Claws setup magically lost its
SMTP auth info: Account name and password. And in fact, the "no auth"
checkbox (or whatever it's called) is checked. The reason I don't know
the exact names of these fields is because I can't pull up account
config while I'm typing this email.

Anyway, once I checked the proper box and put in the auth info, I was
able to send again. It's just bizarre that this happens every year or
so.

SteveT