[Users] Moving from Mac Mail to Claws - Smart Mailboxes

Olivier Brunel jjk at jjacky.com
Tue May 2 09:36:22 CEST 2017

On Mon, 1 May 2017 23:15:40 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 May 2017 23:52:11 +0200
> Olivier Brunel <jjk at jjacky.com> wrote:
>
> > no idea, doesn't seem like there's much interest (from dev team)
> > though.
>
> Well, actually we've made attempts to engage with you and get a
> conversation going - as you know - to discuss the plugin but you've
> not proved very talkative so far.

that's one way to present things I guess. you're referring to IRC,
where we have talked a bit yes, though not about vfolder. I've also
repeatedly told (you) that IRC wasn't really good for me/my schedule.

On the other hand you do have a mailing list, where patches are to be
sent & discussed. It was sent January 15. Few days later I had comments
about compatibility issue with old glib, so a v2 was sent that day.
Since then silence.

Little over a month later a v3 was sent, fixing some bugs. No response
either, though you pointed me (on IRC) to another ML more appropriate
for discussing the plugin/patch; so I then sent a mail there. That was
also late February and also got no response to this day.

Hence me saying you guys don't seem much interested, or should I have
said, have not been very talkative so far.

Cheers,