[Users] Moving from Mac Mail to Claws - Smart Mailboxes

John Pollard john at pollardweb.com
Mon May 1 22:51:06 CEST 2017

That sounds interesting. Would new emails arriving be able to combine with a vfolder of flagged and unread emails? It probably wouldn’t work for me if you have to manually run a new search to update that vfolder.

That patch with mairix might start to close the gap on Mac Mail smart mailbox and fast indexed searches.

Is Claws likely to adopt this vfolder patch into the main release in the future do you know?

Many thanks,
John