[Users] Archive plugin und usage

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Sat Mar 11 11:37:13 CET 2017

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:31:34 +0100
Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw at ithnet.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I searched the list archive for this but did not find anything. So:
> Can I use an archive created with the plugin as kind of a read-only mailfolder
> with direct access to the articles/files?
> This question points way back in time when I used XCMail that was able to do
> just that.

If you by 'direct access' mean that you should be able to point claws
to the archive file created by the plugin then the answer is no. But
since the archive contains a complete folder structure of any folder
saved you could un-archive the archive file to somewhere else and the
instruct claws mail to create a new MH-mailbox pointing to this
temporary folder,

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
	"That unit is a woman."
	"A mass of conflicting impulses."
		-- Spock and Nomad, "The Changeling", stardate 3541.9