[Users] Folders and accounts

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Jun 28 17:01:51 CEST 2017

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:38:02 +0100
R Kimber <richardkimber at btinternet.com> wrote:

Hello R,

>But it's working OK now.  Maybe it requires a restart? I since did need

Shouldn't do.  At least, it all seems to work here.  Sometimes, I find
need to set "Default To for Replies" as well as "Default To".  All
depends on what exactly goes in to that particular folder.

>to reboot the machine for other reasons, perhaps closing Claws and
>restarting it fixed it.

Whatever the issue was, we'll probably never find out.

Still, you've got things set up as you need.  Which is always good.

--
 Regards  _
Did you do it for fame, did you do it in a fit?