[Users] Gmail annoyances

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Wed Jun 28 00:29:59 CEST 2017

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:37:18 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Probably, yes. But your subject is spot-on: it's a gmail annoyance.

Yep. This and some other things I have noticed make me wonder if Google
has their own IMAP server, which is not as polished as some of those
available for Linux. Sigh.

> Another alternative is to use a local drafts folder in an MH mailbox,
> creating one if you don't already have one, /Fille/Add Mailbox/MH

Yep.

If you have multiple accounts, some not gmail, you can compose using one
that is not a gmail account, then change the From address at the last
moment. However, I, at least, run the risk of forgetting to do so.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV