[Users] default theme is also available as separate package ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sat Jun 3 11:06:30 CEST 2017

For my setup (on Windows), the Next and Previous toolbar buttons arrows
are in reverse logic, in that the previous unread message is always
down in any messages list, whereas the arrow points upwars. This is
misleading and always confused me, so I reversed the physical arrows
between them in an external theme (Gnomaws for now) which solved the
problem well.

Now, assuming I want to use the original theme, is there a way to
customize the toolbar button images ? It seems to me these are
hardcoded in some of the program files. Perhaps the same default theme
that can be installed and used like it were an external theme ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secărică.ro