[Users] HTML emails

David BERCOT claws-mail at bercot.org
Tue Jul 11 12:38:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm a bit late but I've just upgraded to the claws-mail 3.15 with Debian !
According to Paul, I don't have to intall the fancy-plugin (I can't because the plugin is still in 3.14 version) because it is now included in claws-mail ?
So, how can I display HTML mails ?
They are only in text mode...

Thank you.

David.