[Users] Warning messages with claws-mail-3.15.0-2beta3-64bit.exe

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Sun Jul 9 12:18:39 CEST 2017

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 13:31:17 -0400
Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

> warning: HEAP[claws-mail.exe]:
> warning: Invalid address specified to RtlSizeHeap( 000001D256960000, 000001D25B291A70 )

Yes, I sometimes notice those. They are probably Windows GDB's reacting
to the few small memory leaks Claws Mail still has. It's not ideal, but
we're slowly getting rid of them (they're tricky to find). They
shouldn't affect anything.

For now, you can disable GDB halting on them it with
"handle SIGTRAP nostop pass" in GDB before starting the program with
"run". It's not ideal, but at least it doesn't get in the way when
we're interested in other things.

Regards,
--
Andrej