[Users] mailto links not on top

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Thu Jul 6 14:28:41 CEST 2017

On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 21:01:29 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
> It's a desktop setting which govern where new windows are opened.

Thanks. I've been unable to discover such a setting. Any chance you
could give me any hints? Also whilst the compose window opens under
other windows when I click a link in Firefox, it opens on top if I use
an xdg-email command line to open a compose window. So this seems to be
more specific than affecting the entire desktop.