[Users] crash on Windows 8.1 caused by libcairo-2.dll

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sun Jul 2 11:29:56 CEST 2017

În data de Sun, 2 Jul 2017 00:50:18 +0200, Andrej Kacian a scris:

> I've used the one at:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/External%20binary%20packages%20%28Win64%20hosted%29/gdb/
>
> You need to make sure you have the correct one (32 or 64bit, depending
> on which Claws Mail build you're running).

So far I tried only with the 64bit version.

1. Running the new build, it crashed as usual :)

2. I turned back to my old (stable) Claws Mail, but replaced only
libcairo-2.dll and libpng16-16.dll files from this test build; it
crashed the same

3. I run gdb -- see the attached log files.

Maybe some useful info: in order to generate the crash, I just click at
random on several mail folders, one after the other and somewhat quick,
i.e. I don't wait for the display to finish rendering a particular
folder. Using this method the crash occurs in less than one minute.

Today I don't think I have much time to do more tests (for example with
32bit version), but probably I can to this the next days.

I am not such in a hurry, since (for me) the two Inkscape files still
makes Claws Mail rock solid :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară