[Users] Default account

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Jan 28 05:34:04 CET 2017

On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 17:37:28 -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>I have made a different account the default. Nevertheless, when I go
>to compose a message the compose window always selects this account.

Hi,

you used the "Set as default account" button and the account then
became the account written in a bold font?

Assuming the wanted account is the one in the bold font in

  Configuration > Edit accounts...

but it isn't the account that is used, then most likely you need to
uncheck folder preferences

  Right click on a folder > Properties > Compose >
    [ ] Default account
    [ ] Apply to subfolders

Unfortunately 3.11.1 is very old, so I don't know what options are
provided by the version you are using.

I e.g. couldn't find "get all includes this account." The Account
settings provide an option "'Get Mail' checks for new messages on this
account" for 3.14.1. However, I suspect this is irrelevant in regards
to the issue.

Regards,
Ralf