[Users] Mail Merge?

Abhay S. Kushwaha clawsmail at kushwaha.com
Mon Jan 16 15:09:33 CET 2017

Not natively from within Claws.

You have multiple options otherwise. Two options are:
 1. Use Python plug-in to code mail-merge functionality for yourself
    if you do it often enough. Maybe explore using templates to make
    things easier.
 2. Use external scripts to do the mail-merge and invoke mail sending
    through Claws by using command-line.