[Users] Latest git email display problem

Michael Hughes claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net
Fri Jan 6 12:49:41 CET 2017

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:26:53 +0530
"Abhay S. Kushwaha" <clawsmail at kushwaha.com> wrote:

> > I don't understand your comment, this is how I have had it setup
> > for as long as I can remember and it works with version 3.14.0-6.
> > I tried it just before I responded to wwp's question about what
> > version I was using before.
>
> If you're going to use git, you need to follow along on the git
> commits text as well. The checkbox wasn't there in the previous
> version for example.
>
> In essence:
>  * The functionality has changed.
>  * The checkbox has been introduced for message selection on
>    entering a folder.
>  * Enable checkbox for the old-like (not same) behaviour.
>
> If you find anything else working differently, report back so people
> here can either confirm it is how it is, or the devs can identify
> unintended bugs of behaviour and make further changes to fine-tune
> the changed functionality.

Abhay,
I missed the part in Michael's email about the check box, it was late
and all I saw was that it wasn't going to work with the selection I
had.

I do follow the RSS feed for the updates and I didn't see anything on
the change to the dialog box that there was a check box added.  This is
why I asked about it on the mailing list.

--
Michael Hughes                      Log Home living is the best