[Users] Delete no longer moves to next message (change in behavior from 3.10 to 3.14)

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Tue Feb 7 00:12:13 CET 2017

Hello Paul,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:17:30 +0000 Paul wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 11:03:23 +0900
> Christian Balzer <chibi at gol.com> wrote:
>
> > long, looong, time Claws user, first time I had the need to
> > subscribe here.
> >
> > Tried googling to no avail, which is odd since I'm sure others must
> > have piped up about this.
>
> It's simpler than that - read the NEWS file, which is also stored
> here: http://claws-mail.org/NEWS It contains all the release notes.
> What you are looking for in particular is the 'next_on_delete'
> option, but you should read about all changes since 3.10.1 as a lot
> changes in 2½ years.

Argh, I did look at the changelog but obviously missed that bit.
Probably just looked at the more recent stuff, since the default Jessie
version (3.11) still behaved as before.

Anyway, all fixed and back to viscously deleting things in sequence.

Thanks,

Christian
chibi at gol.com   	Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/