[Users] Action

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Thu Feb 2 16:34:43 CET 2017

CM 3.14.1 on arch.

I'm trying to create an action to open an html email into a web
browser. I use to view them inside CM with fancy... but it's gone for
the meanwhile.

If I right click on the 'open with' button (at the right border of the
message): I have: 'chromium "%s"' and it works so I want to create an
action tied to a key:

Configuration > Action:

chromium "%s"

Instead of opening the HTML message, it only opensa the plain text
message into chromium.

chromium "%p", only works after I switch to the correct portion of
the email.

I'd like to create the action identical to the "open with" command.

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS