[Users] Claws Mail 3.16.0-1 for Windows unleashed
andrej at kacian.sk
Thu Dec 21 19:43:55 CET 2017
21st December 2017 Claws Mail 3.16.0
CLAWS MAIL FOR WINDOWS RELEASE NOTES
Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
See http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php for full information regarding
changes since the previous release.
Changes specific to Windows are:
* Fixed sporadic crashes in file chooser dialog.
* Custom stylesheet setting in the Fancy plugin now works with
* Fixed saving message parts to disk if the part name contains
a question mark.
* Use GLib's GIO interface for retrieving file info, instead of
POSIX stat(). This fixes wrong attachment or message size display
on some 64-bit Windows systems.
* Filtering log is now available in Tools menu and its configuration
* Small description text fixes in plugins DLL metadata.
* GTK+ support for more languages is now installed.
* Some supporting libraries have been updated to more recent
o libpng from 1.4.20 to 1.6.29
o libetpan from 1.6 to 1.7.2
o libiconv from 1.14 to 1.15
o libtasn1 from 4.8 to 4.12
o nettle from 3.2 to 3.3
o gmp from 6.1.1 to 6.1.2
o gnutls from 3.5.2 to 3.5.9
o libcurl from 3.51.0 to 3.57.0
o glib from 2.49.2 to 2.54.2
o gdk-pixbuf from 2.35.2 to 2.36.11
o glib-networking from 2.48.2 to 2.50.0
o libsoup from 2.56.0 to 2.58.1
o libgpg-error from 1.25 to 1.27
o libgcrypt from 1.7.3 to 1.8.2
o libassuan from 2.4.3 to 2.5.1
o gpgme from 1.8.0 to 1.9.0
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Users