[Users] CM 3.16 and Selection when entering a folder

Olivier Brunel jjk at jjacky.com
Tue Dec 19 13:00:02 CET 2017

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:57:16 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 07:57:52 +0100
> "Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)" <rol at witbe.net> wrote:
>
> > Paul, what's the reasoning that leads you (the dev team) to
> > consider that this should be the _last_ that I want ? When I look
> > at my list, it's at the top, so it's the first.
>
> What's at the top, whether it be newest message or oldest message,
> depends on your chosen sort order.

Exactly. Which message is first, whether it be newest message or oldest
message, depends on your chosen sort order. Except claws ignores that
(due to sort order awareness)...

You seem to think that sorting desc means having the list still sorted
asc but shown upside down, it doesn't. It simply means the list is
sorting differently, but the first item remains the one on top.