[Users] Build from source on 64bit Fedora

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Sun Dec 10 09:58:52 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to build from git source. After installing all dependencies,
that's popup when calling config script, I've got error that EXTERN.h is
missing so I've added (because that's where the file is located):

export CPATH=/usr/lib64/perl5/CORE/

but then I've got errors, from perl, like this one:

/usr/lib64/perl5/CORE/proto.h:5687:15: error: unknown type name ‘off64_t’;
did you mean ‘off _t’?
 PERL_CALLCONV Off_t Perl_PerlIO_tell(pTHX_ PerlIO *f);
               ^

Any tips how to build claws-mail from source on 64bit GNU/Linux system?

Thanks

--
Jakub Jankiewicz, Web Developer
http://jcubic.pl/me