[Users] Feature request - adding notes to messages

Charles Lane lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu
Wed Aug 30 22:07:10 CEST 2017

My bet is that users would want to add notes to a rather
small number of messages, but perhaps I'm alone in my
"drinking from the fire hose" email situation.

How about being able to add an "email reply to self":
an email reply message that only goes to yourself? That
should be pretty straightforward, in fact I've (accidentally)
done it plenty of times when forgetting to "reply all". That
way the original email can get quoted and be part of your
note.

It would be the email equivalent of the paper: memo to self.

--
 Drexel University    \V               --Chuck Lane
FAX: (215) 895-1281  lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu