[Users] Feature request - adding notes to messages

mahlamytsike at gmail.com mahlamytsike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:38:26 CEST 2017

Hi!

I think its not new idea here. Claws is my favourite message app and
only what I'm strongly missing is ability to add short notes to the
messages.

It could be arranged easily (i suppose), putting notes visible same way
as we see tags - on the message pane above From and To fields with
yellow background. One button to the toolbar which opens note
compositor window with Cancel, OK and Clear buttons. I think, in
backend it can be stored same way as tags are stored.

What do you think is it feasible ?

Thanks !