[Users] SOGo3 and claws-mail

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Aug 24 15:11:21 CEST 2017

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 13:26:26 +0100, MJ Ray stated:

>Some, although our production server is still on SOGo 2 at the moment.
>It seems to work fine, as long as you Receive in claws-mail before you
>start processing mail and Process any pending actions before you switch
>back to SOGo. Anything specific?

All of my calendars, etcetera have always been handled by MS Outlook. I am
using MS Outlook 2016 at present.

I am just wondering how I could migrate things over to claws-mail. I have
never used SOGo before. I did visit the site and found that SOGo3 was the
latest version. Presently, I am using Postfix to receive mail and then hand it
over to Dovecot.

--
Jerry