[Users] How can I automatically classify my sent messages in the directory they belong to?

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc.MT at yandex.com
Fri Aug 18 22:19:36 CEST 2017

Hello.

How can I configure Claws so that when I reply to a message, I want it to
be put in the same directory than the message I am replying to, and for
messages which are not a reply, it is sorted according to the
filters that I have configured already (as if it was an incoming message).

I classify my mail into directories, one per each mailing list that I am
in. Currently whenever I reply to a mailing list, my reply ends in the
“sent” directory instead of the directory corresponding to the mailing
list. This is very annoying.

Thanks.