[Users] dillo

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Wed Apr 26 21:34:13 CEST 2017

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:24:10 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> CM 3.14.1
>
> I just installed Dillo to be able to preview some html emails.
>
> Is there a key to increase the font size? I'm getting old and even
> with progressives glasses it's becoming difficult.
>
> I've looked at keysrc and I don't "see anything" (pun intended). I've
> tried every combination of alt, shift and ctrl with the plus or minus
> and nothing.

Create ~/.dillo/style.css
Try adding this to file:
code, tt, pre, samp, kbd {font-family: monospace !important; font-size: 1.0em !important}
* {font-family: serif !important; font-size: 1.2em !important}

The size em is a relative size where 1.0 means 100% and 1.2 means 120%

NB. the order in the file is important since the file is read according
to first match takes precedent.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen