[Users] Suitability of using Claws instead of KMail ?

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 24 08:40:25 CEST 2017

Hi,

Using Mail on Kubuntu 16.04.1 and there are LOTS of problems. Has anyone on
this list changed over from KMail please ?  I have looked here and there
regards docs about this, but doesn't seem comprehensive. Or I looked in the
wrong places, .. lol

Have installed Claws and it is now looking in my /home/****/Mail path, plus
added a heap of files.  Anyway, I didn't want to get too bogged down initially
with questions, but if there is a KMail/akonadi expert here, would much
appreciate it.  (I have to restart the akonadi server many times each day,
..sigh).

Regards,

Peter