[Users] Processing rules on folder without opening it?

Victoria Stuart (gmail) victoria.a.stuart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:39:13 CEST 2017

Thank you for your suggestion, but I have that enabled, already, on all my mail accounts:

"Configuration / Edit Accounts / Edit / Receive: set Filter messages on receiving."

>I have various email accounts, each with an Inbox and a processing
>rule (filter: all new mail move to another folder ...).
>
>I want to automatically move the messages that arrive in those Inbox
>folders to a default Inbox (my main email account), without first
>having to click those various Inboxes (to trigger the filter).
>
>How can I accomplish this?

I think what you want is under Configuration / Edit Account / Edit /
Receive; set Filter messages on receiving.

And then, of course, create the appropriate filters.