[Users] Claws Mail 3.15 > Fedora

edwardp at linuxmail.org edwardp at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 19 01:06:14 CEST 2017

(Looks like my original post didn't make it to the list, my apologies
if this one ends up being a duplicate.)

Depends on the subject, Andrej.  :)

"Unfortunately" - Because I really liked using the 64-bit Windows
version of Claws. You couldn't imagine how happy I was, to see something
other than a web browser, for Windows, made available for 64-bit
software/architecture.

"Fortunately" - well, OK... Fortunately, I am no longer using Windows
because of its inability to update.

Thank you for the link to the koji (buildsystem) site, I have
bookmarked it. Although it shows information for Fedora 26 and 27,
but not for 25. Maybe they're not building packages for 25 due to the
upcoming release of 26?

Ed