[Users] Claws Mail 3.15 > Fedora

edwardp at linuxmail.org edwardp at linuxmail.org
Tue Apr 18 23:56:04 CEST 2017

Will Claws 3.15 eventually make its way to Fedora? I was curious
as to whether it was delayed, because of all the bug reports filed
since 3.15 was unleashed and didn't see it listed on the Fedora Updates
System web site.

Unfortunately, I can no longer use Claws for Windows, as Windows (under
7 Home Premium, 64-bit) will no longer update. Since Microsoft now
releases monthly updates as combined security/quality roll-ups, those
files will not install on my system, the error code indicates a
permission error, yet as my account is also the Administrator account,
there is no reason why those cannot be installed. As it will no
longer update, I'm through with Windows.