[Users] How to copy addresses from the Address Book.

52midnight 52midnight at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:42:10 CEST 2016

I'm using Claws 3.11.1 in LXDE on Debian 8.2 and am wondering how to
copy an address from the Address Book to Cc, Bcc etc.

When I right-click the "Email Address" field in the front page of the
Book, I assumed that "Copy" would copy it to the clip-board, and
thence to the Cc field in the Compose window. It doesn't.

Even when I open the relevant "Edit" dialogue, select the address entry
field and copy it, nothing happens.

I'm having to type additional addresses in by hand, which seems very
1990-ish.

Is this just a quirk of my particular set-up, or do I need to add a
plug-in or something?

Thanks for any assistance.

52midnight