[Users] reply to list

listreader suselist at cableone.net
Wed Sep 21 00:47:29 CEST 2016

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:19:53 +0100
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> I'm trying to use the Reply to Mailing-list function to reply to the
> opensuse-users list, but it is replying both to the list and to the
> author. Avoiding a spam copy to the author is exactly what I thought
> reply to list was all about, so I wonder if I've missed some
> configuration or something?

I'm opensuse also and I don't think I've ever modified claws default
for this over the years. Just click Reply and you should automatically
get the list-name as the To: and no extra copy to the author.  Which is
how I am sending this.

If not so no your machine, let me know and I'll check through my
settings.

Ralph