[Users] "Global" action to move message within acct

Trevor Carey-Smith trev at highwater.co.nz
Tue Sep 13 10:51:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to set up an action that can be used across multiple
accounts that will move a message to a specific folder within the
*current* account.

So say I have 2 or more IMAP accounts, I want a single action that I
can assign to one button that will, when I am in Account 1, move any
selected message(s) to the, say, "special" folder within Account 1. But
I want the same button, when I am in Account 2, to move selected
messages to the "special" folder within Account 2.

As far as I can see the "move" action has to be given the full path to
a folder, not a path relative to the current account, but maybe I'm
missing something.

Thanks in advance,
Trevor.