[Users] How to use the To: Cc: etc headings.

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sun Sep 11 03:05:44 CEST 2016

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 02:44:26 +0200 Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>If you update Claws, you won't lose stability.

I can attest to that...  been using Claws since Sylpheed-Claws, about 15
years ago.  I update/build every release and many other times in between
'just because' and it's always been stable.  Most issues are
resolved/fixed quickly. The fastest fix I recall took about 2 minutes
from the bug report to fix availability.

Great dev team!