[Users] Padding needed at left edge of Compose window.

52midnight 52midnight at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:08:45 CEST 2016

My apologies to the Members of this list: seems my mail server was
misconfigured. Thanks to Paul for advising me. Have resubscribed and
hope to have fixed the problem. Please advise me if my posts cause you
trouble.

> Using the down arrow key will get you to the message area more
quickly.

Yes, thanks for that - much better.

My first gripe should be easy to fix: no padding at the edges of the
Compose window. Both text and cursor move hard to the left. The
cursor is all but invisible, being a single-pixel-wide blinking line
right against the window border, and the text looks clumsy.

Can this be fixed?

Carl