[Users] How to use the To: Cc: etc headings.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Sep 10 12:15:08 CEST 2016

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 09:59:31 +0100, Paul wrote:
>It takes minutes rather than hours

It takes a few minutes to compile, but just a few seconds to
git checkout a commit or git pull --all and to start compiling. Even
compiling Claws on old hardware, still allows to use the same computer
for other tasks at the same time, let alone that after starting the
compiling we still could use our dishwasher or drive our car. After
compiling the computer even could automatically shutdown:
make; shutdown -hP 28